There are two options here. Please check with your association before you proceed to check which option you are doing. Please have all your players information now including uniform #, address, birthday. By choosing either option this is how you will obtain your official NAFA Roster.
1. This is how your team will obtain insurance for the calendar year January 1-December 31st. In-house teams/ 8-Under to 18U travel ball is $10.00 per player and coach.
2. If you have insurance through your association please have your insurance certificate available to upload, see insurance requirements below.
All teams must submit a roster to the secured online roster program. Please follow the easy to do steps.
1. Download and save a blank editable roster to your computer.
2. Open up your blank roster and fill in all of your information and the players information. Once complete re-save it on your computer.
2a. If you are having issues editing and saving, NGIN recommends to install the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer. http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
3. Go back to the "Roster Submission" TAB on the NAFA web site.
4. Click on "Roster Submission" button (bottom of this page).
5. Login or create an NGIN account. Click on "login"
6. Who are you registering? Fill in/select appropriate box and click on "Continue"
7. NAFA team numbers are found under the NAFA Teams tab (for FALL BALL just use your assigned team number, i.e. 12NE22) > click on appropriate state > click on appropriate age level and look for your team (Minnesota's #'s will not be assigned until after Aprils registration meeting). If not found please contact Larry Parker.
8. Fill in ALL of the:
*Team Profile Information
*Upload PDF Roster (from your computer that you just filled in, (please don't change the format OR scan in a hand written copy)
**Important, we do NOT need the parents signatures for submission. Coaches are required to have a copy of the roster signed by parents of any player under 18, and bring a copy of the roster to the tournament they are attending.**
9. FALL ball click for league "FALL"
10. Click on Save and View Summary
11. Congratulations, you have successfully uploaded your roster online.
Remember- Upload your roster from your computer only. Do NOT scan in a signed copy. It must be saved in the format we provided for you. **If it does not save it means you have an old version of Adobe. See directions above to update.**
If you made a mistake on your roster, left off your NAFA #, or added or deleted a player OR If you need to add your team photo at a later date just follow these simple steps:
1. Log-in using your NGIN account.
2. Click on your name where a pull down menu will appear.
3. Click on Registration & Survey
4. You can view your account.
5. Click on Roster Submission
6. Click on the edit button.
7. Scroll down to Upload PDF Roster.
8. Click on "Remove this roster" and confirm.
9. Click on Browse again and select new Roster to upload select and save.
OR for adding your team photo
10. Scroll down to where it says Upload Team Photo.
11. Click "Browse" and choose your team photo